« Home | ps) Kill Hannah is recording with The Matrix. Bec... » | The" 90 minutes " Entry Date: 14June Climate: Mich... » | This cannot be happening. Wanna dress like a Bar... » | The" argumentative " Entry Date: 11june Climate: I... » | The" nuts and berries " Entry Date: 10 June Climat... » | The advertise this on TV in Michigan. Insane yet w... » | ...at this rate, i'll never get to Cuba. Damnit!... » | I am feeling a little lackluster in finding meanin... » | a great film critic: FILM REVIEW; A Steely Hearte... » | The" Results In: " Entry Date: 9 June Climate: sw... »

@work.

Lucy1Ford: all I do at work is munch on these dried cranberries
gitplasticbubble: mmm
gitplasticbubble: dehydrated fruit
Lucy1Ford: i know. its like I am dehydrating myself
gitplasticbubble: i think i am a piece of dehydrated fruit
Lucy1Ford: mmmm. i'd eat you.
gitplasticbubble: haha
gitplasticbubble: done and done
Lucy1Ford: did you see my blog?
gitplasticbubble: yes
Lucy1Ford: barbie clothes for adults. just wrong
gitplasticbubble: BARBIE
gitplasticbubble: wtf
gitplasticbubble: do you have to have the same measurements?
Lucy1Ford: i know
gitplasticbubble: and the perfume?
gitplasticbubble: what is it going to smell like?
gitplasticbubble: a cheap whore/plastic?
Lucy1Ford: lol
Lucy1Ford: copy and pasted

------------>
This will be a hay day for psychologists and psychiatrists who have been fascinated with the Barbie complex. I too am interested to see how this develops the female psyche vis a vis body image, too.
Fuck. I'm screwed.

Archives