« Home | This cannot be happening. Wanna dress like a Bar... » | The" argumentative " Entry Date: 11june Climate: I... » | The" nuts and berries " Entry Date: 10 June Climat... » | The advertise this on TV in Michigan. Insane yet w... » | ...at this rate, i'll never get to Cuba. Damnit!... » | I am feeling a little lackluster in finding meanin... » | a great film critic: FILM REVIEW; A Steely Hearte... » | The" Results In: " Entry Date: 9 June Climate: sw... » | The" someone loves you " Entry Date: feels like it... » | The" Make this Fathers Day a Swiss Army Fathers Da... »

The" 90 minutes " Entry
Date: 14June
Climate: Michigan
Eating: craisins
Drinking: vitamin water
Feeling: deliriously tired
Listening to: coldplay
Watching: --
Reading: media advisory

It was an interesting weekend. It started off with a bad note as I spent equatime in deadlocked traffic two miles BEFORE the skyway exit in Indiana, then the time it took me to get there from Royal Oak. Four hours in the car later, I was with Eddie. I went to pick him up, bought a pizza and some bad liquor, went back to the hotel and ate two pieces and passed out...but seeing as he was next to me, thats all that mattered.

The next day we went downtown. Evidently the King of Jordan was in (the fuck?) and staying at the Peninsula (mental note) so there was crazy style secret service--I wanted to hum the Mission Impossible theme and bounce around with my fingers in the shape of a revolver but I figured I better not take my chances. We walked around and I just marvel at this individual who grabs me and twirls me around and yells to the world how much he loves me after ONE WHOLE YEAR. And I mean, I have some issues and so does he but this is just too amazing...I figured that my scale on how to judge how good a boyfriend is is how he deals with frustrations be it his own or anothers, and how he treats that person because of it... and I am still incredibly happy. I was finally able to let me guard down and let him see all the non fun/pretty/perfect parts of me and he just took it in stride...sure, there was a lot more drama than that but why bother rehashing when in the end, it was one of the best nights I had with him--we went paddleboating in Naperville yesterday, and we perused a couple skateparks. I wish I wasn't so scared of falling and hurting my ankle like I did this spring, because I could probably learn a lot quicker if I didn't..anyway, we had a great but long night which ended with a high intensity good bye that had me sniffling for miles...who'd have ever thought.
I got back to Michigan at 7am, and slept until 830--thats all the sleep I have gotten in the last two days. I am so excited to get out of here, eat some cereal, talk to eddie, watch The North Shore (yeah yeah) and go to bed.

I can't figure out how to post the pictures he sent me from THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER but once I do, be prepared. The pinata is amazing...totally steals the show.

ps) Julie and I went to see Saved! Fucking fantastic.

Archives