« Home | The advertise this on TV in Michigan. Insane yet w... » | ...at this rate, i'll never get to Cuba. Damnit!... » | I am feeling a little lackluster in finding meanin... » | a great film critic: FILM REVIEW; A Steely Hearte... » | The" Results In: " Entry Date: 9 June Climate: sw... » | The" someone loves you " Entry Date: feels like it... » | The" Make this Fathers Day a Swiss Army Fathers Da... » | The" infirmary " Entry Date: 7 June 04 Climate: it... » | Oh yeah, for a blast from the past, check out the ... » | the" spellbound " entry Date: 3 June 2004 Climate:... »

The" nuts and berries " Entry
Date: 10 June
Climate: cold and drizzle
Eating: said entry
Drinking: vitamin water stress-b
Feeling: just buzzing along
Listening to: This American Life: Hoaxing Yourself (haha)
Watching: the lights flicker
Reading: hyatt confirmation sheet

I hate it when the pistachios aren't fully open. Eddie insists that means you just absolutely aren't supposed to eat them but whatever, I usually pry them open with my teeth. My squirrel like diet has gotten some attraction: Lon and Khalid seem to find reasons to come in to eat the pistachios especially...I guess dried cranberries aren't as much their style.
I have found this to be a successful way to eat without upsetting the ulcer. Small amounts of snax continually through the day.
I am coming home tomorrow: I get off early be/c my new boss, the media director, is also going to Chicago for some conference so she wants to beat the traffic and I mean, its really only fair then...
Anyway, I hate it when the pistachios aren't open.
There were three today and since the new intern sits in my office, I can't really pry them open and still be his supervisor respectful.

Meh.

Archives