« Home | Oh yeah, for a blast from the past, check out the ... » | the" spellbound " entry Date: 3 June 2004 Climate:... » | As far as work goes, its my responsibility to plan... » | The "Sedaris" Entry Date: 2 June Climate: cold. ra... » | "President Bush has promised he's going to establi... » | pensive* Eddie and I had great conversations driv... » | The" Sinus " Entry Date: 1 June 04 Climate: I gues... » | Today is my birthday. ...it only happens once a ye... » | The" butchered " Entry Date: two days preceeding t... » | The" Suicide Girls " Entry Date: 26::May Climate: ... »

The" infirmary " Entry
Date: 7 June 04
Climate: its fucking cold in my office
Eating: gum--er, chewing I guess
Drinking: --
Feeling: said climate
Listening to: fresh air with Mac. Culkin talking about SAVED--something Jliz and I will see this friday;)
Watching: two m en install cords and cables in my office as plaster falls all around us
Reading: media clips.

This past week was great with Eddie up here, minus the little issue with the sickness.
From Wed-Saturday we were both sick, laying in bed and sneezing and coughing and blowing our noses and sleeping all day long.
I was reluctant to say we'd get better since I felt like we were just passing it back and forth but after proper doses of Robitussin and cold meds, we're both healthy today...

The best parts were the little interludes of him and I isolating ourselves to the hotel room. He never left and I went out twice for rations...we read the Nytimes in its entirety (er, or close to it) on Sunday and ate donuts. We watched bad movies and ate lots of hot/tofu dogs, and whtaever else I had to avoid going out anymore than we had to.

I suppose that this is what assures me that things will always work out--even doing nothing is doing something with him. At one point, I put the dinosaur pinata in bed with him and took pictures. I think that may have been the medication getting to me, but he seemed fine with it so who knows.

We did see Harry Potter while they cleaned my room (awww, I liked it) and that was about it. Due to some debacle with train stations, agents, and tickets, he's leaving tomorrow at 7am instead of today...I think we're going out to dinner now that I have been forced to come up for air.


Archives