« Home | The "Sedaris" Entry Date: 2 June Climate: cold. ra... » | "President Bush has promised he's going to establi... » | pensive* Eddie and I had great conversations driv... » | The" Sinus " Entry Date: 1 June 04 Climate: I gues... » | Today is my birthday. ...it only happens once a ye... » | The" butchered " Entry Date: two days preceeding t... » | The" Suicide Girls " Entry Date: 26::May Climate: ... » | the "such romantic eyes, got me hypnotized" entry ... » | I am just going to pretend that everything is fine... » | The" Food without Borders " Entry Date: 24 Mai 200... »

As far as work goes, its my responsibility to plan two press hits in Lansing and Grand Rapids, researching Donna Brazile (we're hosting some big book party for her come July) and doing more hiring.

Its just not that hard, but I feel like I am surrounded by people who think that it is. It keeps me busy but honestly, its not brain surgery...I got more information from Northwestern Law School. I am glad to see they highly encourage interviews. I am stellar at interviews, I really am...there's not a whole lot I toot my own horn about, but that is definitely one of them.

880 organizers are up here, and I met them for lunch today (or just iced tea. this ulcer makes spontaenous lunches a thing of the past)...it was good to see them, and they'll be here until Saturday. Everyone seemed well, but Ramsin and Tulane always make me smile, they're so quirky and so intelligent that its like they're uber smart cartoons that smoke, or something.

Archives