« Home | The" (gasp) " Entry Date: 20 May 2004 Climate: Ove... » | The"Remember Right Now " Entry Date: 19 May 2004 C... » | Its amazing that every pregnancy test that I take ... » | The"staring at the asphalt, wondering" Entry Date:... » | One more thing: Remember the sorta scary comedian ... » | I forgot to mention that according to my disturbin... » | The" Lounge " Entry Date: May 17/2004 Climate: Su... » | Work is monumentally slow today, and I don't know ... » | The" Crazier than a Cocounut " Entry Date: May/13 ... » | This is who I work for... The Privatization of th... »

The" Food without Borders " Entry
Date: 24 Mai 2004
Climate: cold
Eating: uhhhh, ulcer
Drinking: --
Feeling: confused and sick
Listening to: Hooverphonic
Watching: --
Reading: receipts

I was all gunned up about writing this entry because I have been so happy. But then I got back to work and it all came crashing down.
I guess more on that later. Right now, I am looking at ways to come home to MN to quit this job.

Archives