« Home | The"Remember Right Now " Entry Date: 19 May 2004 C... » | Its amazing that every pregnancy test that I take ... » | The"staring at the asphalt, wondering" Entry Date:... » | One more thing: Remember the sorta scary comedian ... » | I forgot to mention that according to my disturbin... » | The" Lounge " Entry Date: May 17/2004 Climate: Su... » | Work is monumentally slow today, and I don't know ... » | The" Crazier than a Cocounut " Entry Date: May/13 ... » | This is who I work for... The Privatization of th... » | From Jliz, a Television fiend THE OC version 2.0 I... »

The" (gasp) " Entry
Date: 20 May 2004
Climate: Overcast! (remember that old school atmosphere disc? I have it still. Oh the memories)
Eating: --
Drinking: Jamba Juice*
Feeling: happy to be home
Listening to: WBEZ
Watching: --
Reading: mail

I left at 730 and got home at 1130. The time difference made it feel like 1030 though. After Zak and I got back from Lansing, my director suggested that I finish all my work up at the office and leave without coming in tomorrow. There is a severe shortage of computers and there is alot of typing and database work that has to be done. I don't know what we're going to do with all the interns, eventually.
I jumped at the chance and stayed until 8 but got it all done. The final project was this "Objectives and Skill Set" thing that the people at MSU wanted. They were a little odd but the campus was beautiful.
The ulcer is really horrible lately. Yesterday I could only eat a handful of saltines and some water. Now, I am rethinking this smoothie as it has orange juice in it...aka full of acid.

I am thrilled to see Julie tonight. We'll probably discuss the bachelor over, you guessed it, even more smoothies. I should call her to tell her that my ex seems to not want to hang out tonight as much as he had indicated...I was extending the olive branch with that whole "let bygones be bygones" theme but whatever.

Now, the phone interview in 20. I hope it goes well.
Wish me luck:)

Archives