« Home | Work is monumentally slow today, and I don't know ... » | The" Crazier than a Cocounut " Entry Date: May/13 ... » | This is who I work for... The Privatization of th... » | From Jliz, a Television fiend THE OC version 2.0 I... » | So did I ever post about how one night, in April, ... » | From VICE ...That makes a great header and ev... » | The" werk " Entry Date: hump day: Wednesday, May 1... » | The" Bank One Blows " Entry Date: May 11, 2004 Cli... » | The" fuck " Entry Date: May 7 Climate: brisk! Eat... » | The" Born " Entry Date: May 6 Climate: SUMMER SUMM... »

The" Lounge " Entry
Date: May 17/2004
Climate: Sunshine!
Eating: hard candies
Drinking: --
Feeling: sad.
Listening to: Realplayer/WinMX
Watching: --
Reading: emails.
I love that I wrote on how slow work was when in fact, it ended up being one of the busiest days ever. In fact, my director actually told me to "go home."
Thats great.

The deadline for interviews has been upped, and we just don't have as many "qualified" members are I had hoped. The running to meetings with different colleges cuts a hole in the day, and the continual database creation and upkeep keeps me beyond busy.
Truth be told, its a love hate relationship, I love it but I don't. I love having something to occupy my time up here in hell, but I don't like working round the clock.
Also, Eddie came up on Friday.
We literally went out twice: once to see Troy (it was okay) and again to get ice cream.
The rest was spent in bed.
We napped alot. He ate many sandwiches and most of that pie I got for him...and I sat trying to eat (According to the beyond distrubing doctors appointment that I had on Friday, I may have a pepcid ulcer...great!)--lots of dry, unsalted, wheat melba toast and water.
But it was great to just catch up and do nothing: and not have to think about doing anything. I suppose this is the great thing about being graduated. When I was in school, even if my homework was done, it was the paper, paper, paper--and all the crap that was involved in it: or with singing: practicing and gigs and lessons...erg.
I think my nostalgia for school is lessening.

But as I bid him adieu today on the train, I began to miss him again --and its been only about two hours. I go back to chicago for the wedding this Thursday and it couldn't be soon enough.
I miss that city:(

Archives