« Home | The" Crazier than a Cocounut " Entry Date: May/13 ... » | This is who I work for... The Privatization of th... » | From Jliz, a Television fiend THE OC version 2.0 I... » | So did I ever post about how one night, in April, ... » | From VICE ...That makes a great header and ev... » | The" werk " Entry Date: hump day: Wednesday, May 1... » | The" Bank One Blows " Entry Date: May 11, 2004 Cli... » | The" fuck " Entry Date: May 7 Climate: brisk! Eat... » | The" Born " Entry Date: May 6 Climate: SUMMER SUMM... » | From VICE the best magazine, Ever. And the winne... »

Work is monumentally slow today, and I don't know why. Except for a few interviews and a staff meeting at two, i've managed to get all my database work done--
So I subscribed to Vogue today.

I'm trying to figure out what to subscribe to, next.

Any suggestions?

Archives