« Home | The" Born " Entry Date: May 6 Climate: SUMMER SUMM... » | From VICE the best magazine, Ever. And the winne... » | Pride can get a bad rap. White pride isn't very p... » | The "Declaration of Faith" Entry Okay so, I suppo... » | The" cinco de mayo " Entry Date: refer to above Cl... » | The" vomit " Entry Date: 5.4.04 Climate: cold. Ea... » | Jliz Reminded Me: Free Cone Day at Baskin Robbins... » | The" Pita " Entry Date: 4.28/04 Climate: cold! I h... » | The" Future " Entry Date: 4.26/04 Climate: It was... » | A person from the reader, Michael Marsh, says it w... »

The" fuck " Entry
Date: May 7
Climate: brisk!
Eating: --
Drinking: hot cocoa
Feeling: worried
Listening to: the director is back from DC, so theres some heated talking
Watching: --
Reading: my old traffic ticket I forgot I had gotten
SO I forgot I got a ticket for running a stop sign with eddie at the end of last month.
I think the only reason I got the ticket was because I cut the cop off when I did it.
She was harried.
But I forgot about it (even though it subsequently caused a fight between Eddie and I later that night, but maybe thats what distracted me)
So I just mailed the 75.00 check in today. I wonder what will happen to me.
Hopefully nothing--I mean, probably lots of people forget, and then send it in later, right?
Ehhh. I hope I don't get my licensed suspended or anything like that. Damnit.

Anyone know for sure what is going to happen to me? If you really do, please post something.
Thanks:)

Archives