« Home | This is who I work for... The Privatization of th... » | From Jliz, a Television fiend THE OC version 2.0 I... » | So did I ever post about how one night, in April, ... » | From VICE ...That makes a great header and ev... » | The" werk " Entry Date: hump day: Wednesday, May 1... » | The" Bank One Blows " Entry Date: May 11, 2004 Cli... » | The" fuck " Entry Date: May 7 Climate: brisk! Eat... » | The" Born " Entry Date: May 6 Climate: SUMMER SUMM... » | From VICE the best magazine, Ever. And the winne... » | Pride can get a bad rap. White pride isn't very p... »

The" Crazier than a Cocounut " Entry
Date: May/13
Climate: Sticky
Eating: I steamed a whole head of cauliflower last night!
Drinking: Gator-ade
Feeling: ehhhhh
Listening to: Radio/Portis - head
Watching: the screen load and download
Reading: The Fabulist continues

I decided that since most of the last few posts have been someone else's writing, i'd write something of my very own today.

What can I say...this heat makes me tired, I just want to lay in bed and doze.
I miss my boyfriend but he's coming up here this weekend and I had this apparently stellar bakery make him a peach pie, his favorite.
Otherwise, I am really in high gear about these internships. That excites me.
I can't believe its only 1130.

"Sad hours seem long"

Archives