« Home | The"staring at the asphalt, wondering" Entry Date:... » | One more thing: Remember the sorta scary comedian ... » | I forgot to mention that according to my disturbin... » | The" Lounge " Entry Date: May 17/2004 Climate: Su... » | Work is monumentally slow today, and I don't know ... » | The" Crazier than a Cocounut " Entry Date: May/13 ... » | This is who I work for... The Privatization of th... » | From Jliz, a Television fiend THE OC version 2.0 I... » | So did I ever post about how one night, in April, ... » | From VICE ...That makes a great header and ev... »

Its amazing that every pregnancy test that I take comes out negative.
I am nauseus and sick daily, and I suppose that could be the pepcid ulcer.

My director recommended that I get this MI specific ginger ale, called Vernors.
I have a two liter bottle which I am drinking ghetto style from right now; no cup, just my mouth on the spout.

It isn't feeling much better. I can't believe that goldfish crackers make me sick now (thats what I threw up).
Don't you love how graphic this is?

But I got two interns! They start on Thursday.

It all balances out I guess.

Archives