« Home | The" Lounge " Entry Date: May 17/2004 Climate: Su... » | Work is monumentally slow today, and I don't know ... » | The" Crazier than a Cocounut " Entry Date: May/13 ... » | This is who I work for... The Privatization of th... » | From Jliz, a Television fiend THE OC version 2.0 I... » | So did I ever post about how one night, in April, ... » | From VICE ...That makes a great header and ev... » | The" werk " Entry Date: hump day: Wednesday, May 1... » | The" Bank One Blows " Entry Date: May 11, 2004 Cli... » | The" fuck " Entry Date: May 7 Climate: brisk! Eat... »

I forgot to mention that according to my disturbing doctors appointment last Friday, I have lost about six pounds.
I hope it keeps dropping damnit.

Meanwhile, in very High Fidelity-esqe behavior, I sent an email to my best friends' ex who is writing her diatribes almost hourly about why he loves her;needs her; etc. etc. The last email she forwarded me was entitled
"PLEASE DON'T READ (until someday)."
The caps are purposeful.

He wrote me back and told me how right I was. Right, we'll see how long THIS lasts (two, three hours?)

I shouldn't be so mean spirited. I only wish the best for him. So what if he treated her like shit for like four years (gag).

Cut to me: Outside, its stormy out. I wish it would have done that when Eddie had been here. Thats the best.

We're frenzied about Russell Simmons Hip Hop Summit which ACT is paying for (shit)--8mile himself and the 50cent-er are supposed to show like last year, and this year, maybe even Kanye West too. Too bad i'll be in Chicago (or not too bad)...I have to give up my office to their director/press secretary. Great!
Now I live out of a box in hall. Whatever, I took a day of leave this week--get me home.


Archives