« Home | I forgot to mention that according to my disturbin... » | The" Lounge " Entry Date: May 17/2004 Climate: Su... » | Work is monumentally slow today, and I don't know ... » | The" Crazier than a Cocounut " Entry Date: May/13 ... » | This is who I work for... The Privatization of th... » | From Jliz, a Television fiend THE OC version 2.0 I... » | So did I ever post about how one night, in April, ... » | From VICE ...That makes a great header and ev... » | The" werk " Entry Date: hump day: Wednesday, May 1... » | The" Bank One Blows " Entry Date: May 11, 2004 Cli... »

One more thing:
Remember the sorta scary comedian from NYC who sorta wanted to like makeout/exchange "pleasantries" with me my senior year? Like, he was some sort of prodigy--he was really nice though and so smart but he sorta intimidated me, I guess suggesting we go out for drinks post show is sort of a come on, but I thought I was just being a good host. I had picked him up from OHare that morning and spent the day with him. To him, I suppose, it was inevitable that I end up with him in his hotel room on his bed (shivers).
But anyway--
He had one of his sports writing buddies from NYC call me and ask me about a story I had clued him in about (see all articles relating to me on google) and while on The Leader's webpage, he asked "So is this picture of you?" (which is the picture you, dear reader, see to your right)
I reply, "Um yet." He says, (thinking he's clever in reading what I had written under my then current profile) "You like Thursday and drink far too much coffee" (Thats what my bio read at the time)--I replied yes and he WHISTLED and said "well, you are good looking, aren't you?"
What am I supposed to say to that?

I was like..."yes. Yes, I am."

Jesus. What do you say to that?

Archives