« Home | Its amazing that every pregnancy test that I take ... » | The"staring at the asphalt, wondering" Entry Date:... » | One more thing: Remember the sorta scary comedian ... » | I forgot to mention that according to my disturbin... » | The" Lounge " Entry Date: May 17/2004 Climate: Su... » | Work is monumentally slow today, and I don't know ... » | The" Crazier than a Cocounut " Entry Date: May/13 ... » | This is who I work for... The Privatization of th... » | From Jliz, a Television fiend THE OC version 2.0 I... » | So did I ever post about how one night, in April, ... »

The"Remember Right Now " Entry
Date: 19 May 2004
Climate: mild
Eating: --
Drinking: hot cocoa
Feeling: ulcer-iffic
Listening to: Spitalfield
Watching: Amy Sedaris on Law and Order SVU
Reading: emails

I love that sometimes, creating connections in college actually helps.
I am trying to get ACT a table and booth in every major fest that is coming through Detroit this summer, and Warped Tour is one of them. The official site is completely useless as far as getting contacts go, so I emailed DJ Jbird (@mosphere/Rhymesayers) and he hooked me up with the guy from Epitaph who hooked me up with the girl who does vendors at Warped.
Oh the magic of it all. I just hope it works, but I think it will.
Today I head to Lansing for the day--I'm pretty excited. Work is still busy as ever, and just as I think I am getting the interviews wrapped up, I am going to be getting another hundred or so apps for September. Great! But we have another intern coming in to start tomorrow...awesome.
I have a phone interview tomorrow at 1 with Gigi at PIRG. She totally remembered me which thrilled me...i sent her my updated information the other day. She was quick to set up an interview which made me happy.

And the beat goes on...home in a day.

Archives