« Home | The" Suicide Girls " Entry Date: 26::May Climate: ... » | the "such romantic eyes, got me hypnotized" entry ... » | I am just going to pretend that everything is fine... » | The" Food without Borders " Entry Date: 24 Mai 200... » | The" (gasp) " Entry Date: 20 May 2004 Climate: Ove... » | The"Remember Right Now " Entry Date: 19 May 2004 C... » | Its amazing that every pregnancy test that I take ... » | The"staring at the asphalt, wondering" Entry Date:... » | One more thing: Remember the sorta scary comedian ... » | I forgot to mention that according to my disturbin... »

The" butchered " Entry
Date: two days preceeding the big 23rd
Climate: finally more spring/less cold
Eating: --
Drinking: h2o
Feeling: at a loss
Listening to: rjd2
Watching: --
Reading: Time

The haircut was a disaster. Not only was my stylist monumentall rude "Um...you think your layers look like steps? Thats like what a layer IS." (my hair was so choppy and unblended you could walk down and up it. She later blended and faded the layers together, quite pissy about it if I do say so myself). I also told her to cut my bangs right at my eye level. She cut them about a 1/4 cm from my FOREHEAD. I look like I have been bitten. I left (without tipping her, I think the topper was when I approached the desk and they charged me and she then proceeded to whisper, with her hand in front of her mouth a la mean girls, to the receptionist while staring at me. I stormed out) and then furiously drove back to my hotel, grabbed my desk scissors and cut a chunk of hair so that it would lay in front of the bitten hair. Its somewhat hidden now, but I have to pin the chopped hair under the longer, bang pieces that I cut, not to mention the insane amount of pomade I use to make sure it doesn't fly away...and at that length, that is its only tendency. I was pretty angry but now its wore off and I feel amused at my home remedy.

Today we had a press conference at a local gas station with cab drivers, protesting the gas prices. Best sign that I got to hold read "Bush is a pain the gas." hee.
It went well, four outlets showed up (two tv/two radio).

We have a four day weekend due to the holiday, and I also got a "promotion." No more messing around with youth, I am the official assistant to the press secretary. Basically its me and her, and she impresses me much (she worked with Clinton and the likes).
That starts next week...when Eddie's here!

My birthday is soon. I drive home tonight, and move on Sunday...SushiSamba on Saturday, and more fun...

Oh, and please note Eddie's link to his site..and the crazy ass picture of himself. I have no idea when that was taken but I think it was awhile ago. Anyway, if you get to the bottom, he linked a game that I love marked "squints" (I told him to call me that from now on, and at first he refused but as you can see, it stuck)...anyway, its fun, and a nice little homage to me;)

Archives