« Home | I am just going to pretend that everything is fine... » | The" Food without Borders " Entry Date: 24 Mai 200... » | The" (gasp) " Entry Date: 20 May 2004 Climate: Ove... » | The"Remember Right Now " Entry Date: 19 May 2004 C... » | Its amazing that every pregnancy test that I take ... » | The"staring at the asphalt, wondering" Entry Date:... » | One more thing: Remember the sorta scary comedian ... » | I forgot to mention that according to my disturbin... » | The" Lounge " Entry Date: May 17/2004 Climate: Su... » | Work is monumentally slow today, and I don't know ... »

the "such romantic eyes, got me hypnotized" entry
Date: 25 Mai 2004
Climate: is it fall? I am expecting foliage.
Eating: Tried to eat a hummus wrap. That didn't go so well.
Drinking: water
Feeling: fatigued
Listening to: RJD2
Watching: Beautiful Mind
Reading: spreadsheets.

The intern process will never ever end.

I may honestly be doing this forever.

One meeting in Flint tomorrow, and a possible intern at 2 in Royal Oak.
The biggest issue is where to put the people, and the lack of computers. Kevin, the new intern, is in my office. He's asian. I feel like we're the "asian" room or something. He is very quiet.

My online friend, "carl" is keeping me occupied during the office day. He's funny. I think its innocent, I just don't get why he's being so cryptic. He knows enough about EC for me to think he did go to school there, so at least thats one truth.

One hour left. I need to do laundry...i may push that back till tomorrow. I need to go to the store...i'll do that tonight. What an adult I am.

I brought in two dozen donuts today to get the team to like me....and a good thing, which I actually have to keep confidential, actually came out of it. Shock me, shock me.

Home in two more days.
I love how we get holidays off here.

...watched A beautiful mind last night and cried. It made me think alot about the worst and the best of the relationships I have been in. I found myself really, really identifying to the frustrations Alicia Nash felt, and why she stuck around and what not...but through my experiences, all that pain and stress is worth it. Even if you do get an ulcer over it;)

i miss eddie.

Oh, and I am starting to contemplate that 23rd birthday on Saturday...

Archives