« Home | the "such romantic eyes, got me hypnotized" entry ... » | I am just going to pretend that everything is fine... » | The" Food without Borders " Entry Date: 24 Mai 200... » | The" (gasp) " Entry Date: 20 May 2004 Climate: Ove... » | The"Remember Right Now " Entry Date: 19 May 2004 C... » | Its amazing that every pregnancy test that I take ... » | The"staring at the asphalt, wondering" Entry Date:... » | One more thing: Remember the sorta scary comedian ... » | I forgot to mention that according to my disturbin... » | The" Lounge " Entry Date: May 17/2004 Climate: Su... »

The" Suicide Girls " Entry
Date: 26::May
Climate: COLD AS ICE
Eating: ulcer
Drinking: water
Feeling: hiccups*
Listening to: vacuuming
Watching: --
Reading: articles on Semiotics...I need a research grant to pursue my interest.

So.
Got a position in the press department.
My director is literally paniced that I will leave.
He actually told me "I will personally help you find a job in Chicago come November. You cannot leave."

Flattering and sorta psycho.

haircut in twenty.

Archives