« Home | "President Bush has promised he's going to establi... » | pensive* Eddie and I had great conversations driv... » | The" Sinus " Entry Date: 1 June 04 Climate: I gues... » | Today is my birthday. ...it only happens once a ye... » | The" butchered " Entry Date: two days preceeding t... » | The" Suicide Girls " Entry Date: 26::May Climate: ... » | the "such romantic eyes, got me hypnotized" entry ... » | I am just going to pretend that everything is fine... » | The" Food without Borders " Entry Date: 24 Mai 200... » | The" (gasp) " Entry Date: 20 May 2004 Climate: Ove... »

The "Sedaris" Entry
Date: 2 June
Climate: cold. rain. then, sun.
Eating: goldfish crackers
Drinking: more arnold palmers
Feeling: tired
Listening to: all things considered
Watching: the letters magically appear as I type.
Reading: Donna Brazile's bio.

Eddie being up in Dtown is the best thing ever to have happened to this state. Last night I got back to the hotel and he was laying on my bed, watching Anderson Cooper, and the feeling of falling into his arms and just lay there when I am accustomed to a cold, empty room is amazing.
David Sedaris was on the show, wearing a nice pink shirt...before the show broke to commercial, teasing us that "Writer and funny man David Sedaris, up next, talking about his new book" the song by Hot Hot Heat "Bandages" (HATE IT SO MUCH MAKES ME FEEL CRAZY) began to play, and Eddie got all excited .... and he says to me "He [Sedaris] told them to play that song...he said 'play that song that me and Eduardo like.' " I was like "oh, you two are friends?" and he claims they are old chums.
He's so strange.
Like me.

Archives