« Home | The" Sinus " Entry Date: 1 June 04 Climate: I gues... » | Today is my birthday. ...it only happens once a ye... » | The" butchered " Entry Date: two days preceeding t... » | The" Suicide Girls " Entry Date: 26::May Climate: ... » | the "such romantic eyes, got me hypnotized" entry ... » | I am just going to pretend that everything is fine... » | The" Food without Borders " Entry Date: 24 Mai 200... » | The" (gasp) " Entry Date: 20 May 2004 Climate: Ove... » | The"Remember Right Now " Entry Date: 19 May 2004 C... » | Its amazing that every pregnancy test that I take ... »

pensive*

Eddie and I had great conversations driving up last night. So many. So long, so detailed...

One of which was discussing how love fades. Each of our experiences, and how strikingly different they are...maybe because I have loved before, and he hasn't. I don't know.

Today I re-read a bunch of emails from ex's that I had saved in an old yahoo account...from one ex in particular.

I got really sad, and that sadness is staying with me. I wish he and I weren't so bitter now. It never ever starts that way, you know? What he wrote then was real, I just don't know where that person went in the end.

But I can't let myself get consumed in trying to salvage what cannot be...and I have to embrace what I have, right now....because its better than anything I have ever felt.

Archives