« Home | the" spellbound " entry Date: 3 June 2004 Climate:... » | As far as work goes, its my responsibility to plan... » | The "Sedaris" Entry Date: 2 June Climate: cold. ra... » | "President Bush has promised he's going to establi... » | pensive* Eddie and I had great conversations driv... » | The" Sinus " Entry Date: 1 June 04 Climate: I gues... » | Today is my birthday. ...it only happens once a ye... » | The" butchered " Entry Date: two days preceeding t... » | The" Suicide Girls " Entry Date: 26::May Climate: ... » | the "such romantic eyes, got me hypnotized" entry ... »

Oh yeah, for a blast from the past, check out the archives from 10/01-10/31...those were the days.

Especially that cut/paste letter from when Kill Hannah and I weren't arch nemesis's...

I love re reading the past and making those inevitable compare/contrasts...thats what happens when you spent four years studying poli. sci and english...

Archives