« Home | The" Make this Fathers Day a Swiss Army Fathers Da... » | The" infirmary " Entry Date: 7 June 04 Climate: it... » | Oh yeah, for a blast from the past, check out the ... » | the" spellbound " entry Date: 3 June 2004 Climate:... » | As far as work goes, its my responsibility to plan... » | The "Sedaris" Entry Date: 2 June Climate: cold. ra... » | "President Bush has promised he's going to establi... » | pensive* Eddie and I had great conversations driv... » | The" Sinus " Entry Date: 1 June 04 Climate: I gues... » | Today is my birthday. ...it only happens once a ye... »

The" someone loves you " Entry
Date: feels like it should be tomorrow
Climate: I LOVE THIS WEATHER
Eating: --
Drinking: water
Feeling: bored
Listening to: downloaded Jesus and Mary Chain
Watching: a man staple wires to a piece of plywood outside my office.
Reading: online crap a la jinx magazine, tompaine.com, cnn, emails--

Two weeks ago at the bank, Eddie handed me a deposit envelope.
It read on one side "Someone loves you. (turn over)"
And on the other side it read: "me."

This is the stuff that makes me crazy. He just sorta smiled and grabbed me and kissed me. He does this often enough for me to feel comforted...this morning he grabbed me as I rubbed his shoulders to wake him up, and pulled me into him and we laid like that until I felt we'd miss his train if we didn't wake.
Its so sad to watch that train depart. I know I write an awful lot about him and me but what can I say? We watch dog shows together....and like julie says, thats love.
Or maybe its just that I feel so happy, all the time, that I am beyond scared that something is going to take this away from me. I don't know. For someone who says we're going to break the pinata at our wedding (of a dinosaur for chrissakes) I think that its pretty safe to say that i've stopped looking...we both have I guess.

We had another crazy democratic intern come in today. I love how they get into their suits (ah, he even had an american flag pin which I felt a bit overkill but oh well). Turns out the kid lived in Newport Beach for quite some time, and he doesn't enjoy the OC one bit. How sad for him...I told him I didn't need to smarten up my TV watching be/c I work in politics. Then he's like "where do you want to go to law school" (constant competition) and I replied "Northwestern" and he says "Great school...i'm looking at LSE."
I asked (because I hate people who pretend to know what is going on who just plain don't) where that was and he's like, "Oh. London."
I looked at him and said "oh yeah? My boyfriend lived there for three years"(sorta a lie but it was the UK nonetheless).

He didn't say much after that.

Archives