« Home | a great film critic: FILM REVIEW; A Steely Hearte... » | The" Results In: " Entry Date: 9 June Climate: sw... » | The" someone loves you " Entry Date: feels like it... » | The" Make this Fathers Day a Swiss Army Fathers Da... » | The" infirmary " Entry Date: 7 June 04 Climate: it... » | Oh yeah, for a blast from the past, check out the ... » | the" spellbound " entry Date: 3 June 2004 Climate:... » | As far as work goes, its my responsibility to plan... » | The "Sedaris" Entry Date: 2 June Climate: cold. ra... » | "President Bush has promised he's going to establi... »

I am feeling a little lackluster in finding meaning lately. I don't know whats going on with me.
I wonder if this is what a mid life crisis feels like, you know?
I took a break and walked around Royal Oak. I tried on two dresses and they looked ridiculous on me. It was sorta sad. Both were white but one had wallpaper style print-little flowers and a big pink ribbon around the waste. The other had bigger flowers with a cinched front that made my chest look like a heart and a lighter pink ribbon.
I looked like I had escaped from a musical of some sort.

The funny thing about my relationship is that I continually want to look nice for Eddie...which means buying new dresses. I bought one for Michelle's wedding that is nice but due to its strapless status, it has these wires to hold up the front gear which makes me feel like I am saddled in, real tight.
Its not too comfortable, suffice it to say.

So i'm looking for another dress for this weekend. Walking around the city feels so much more fun to me when I am wearing a dress, and since thats all we plan to do, I have to be prepared...plus, it cuts down on packing. two dresses plus pajamas and underware. thats like a grocery bag (and that is how i pack)...

I was looking at Eddie's website and really began to laugh. How I found a guy who enjoys taking pictures of the meals he eats (and who gets quite frustrated and often shakes fist when the camera is forgotten at a certain meal) and then posting it on a website under "ingested rodeo" is beyond me.
I get such a kick out of it, mostly because its something I would do. ;)

Archives