« Home | There is something alarming about experiencing som... » | What do you want me to bring you from London? I le... » | My new favorite band::The Pig WarMinus The Bear...... » | No one can/wants to go see Spitalfield with me on ... » | belly911. That is an actual website for a study wi... » | Last night, Eduardo and I watched Benji as part of... » | As of 11:42 AM, I have two tix to see Thursday and... » | Eduardo: little one airlines - nonstop Panda Class... » | I have been trying to get a passport for, well, it... » | LFord (12:15:00 PM): did I tell you I found out Ir... »

Lets Go Catch Snakes:

R: I was wondering

R: would you like to be my best friend?

LF: will i get a necklace?

R: yes

R: youll get the "st/nds" half

LF: hmm

LF: well okay

R: if you want the other half just say so

R: as my best friend, I will gladly give you it

LF: no i like my half

R: am considerate to your needs as the other half of this best friendsihp

R: friendship*

LF: thank you.

R: its my pleasure. Now lets go catch snakes

LF: lol

LF: dont worry, we're not going to kill them, we're going to let them go free

LF: lol

LF: i am posting this on my blog

R: or keep them in an old coffee bean jar with holes poked in the plastic lid

R: what happens in a best friendship stays in a best friendship

LF: this is the best conversation I have ever had online

LF: its being posted

Archives