« Home | Pachuca Sunrisemidnight on a beach in the Mediterr... » | Watch this in its entirety. It handed me one of th... » | The "Time to Take Off All that Coldplay from my Ip... » | Without hesitation, the immigration rallies across... » | This looks like the type of movie that I am going ... » | To anyone who reads this blog, please write your c... » | "My little foot moves around when I think of you." » | Close, but not as good as Lazy Sunday. » | from CNN.com's latest story about the Duke rape ch... » | I don't answer the phone when the OC is on. Judge ... »

My outrage over what I read in the newspapers really fuels much of what I write about here, and today is no exception.

1. Some lame ass 'science' article in the Chicago Tribune about a study done at a Cali university which attest to women's abilities to discern who out of the male poulation is more "daddy worthy." Quietly vomits. Be/c thats all us women want - to breed.

2. The continued coverage of Iran's nucleur program, and how our "intelligence" says that Iran is a threat...blah blah blah. a) Who trusts US Intelligence after the whole Downing Street memo, War in Iraq, Weapons of Mass Destruction fiasco? Not this American. b) Why the hell would Iran stop their program? What sort of incentives can the rest of the world give when they're asking a country to remain nuke free when so many other countries (including the axis of evil member North Korea) have them?

Bleh. Thats how I feel about today's weather, news, and my lunch. I can't believe that by just reading the paper my high over tomorrow's highly anticipated (by me) show has diminished. Boo.

Archives