« Home | And You Will Stay Forever.from the Chicago Tribune... » | MAY 26! » | My outrage over what I read in the newspapers real... » | Pachuca Sunrisemidnight on a beach in the Mediterr... » | Watch this in its entirety. It handed me one of th... » | The "Time to Take Off All that Coldplay from my Ip... » | Without hesitation, the immigration rallies across... » | This looks like the type of movie that I am going ... » | To anyone who reads this blog, please write your c... » | "My little foot moves around when I think of you." »

Not only is this weather completely dampening my excitement about going home for Mother's Day (hahaaa...yeah. Bad pun intended), but it's really compounding my already emo thoughts about...life, relationships, relationships past, my future, and the sort of depressed and stagnant routine that I have as of late. Certainly the show last night was great - Minus the Bear, seeing them live made me love them even more. They played Pachuca Sunrise last and I find that song so amazing that I just wanted to listen to them and watch them play over and over and over again. They were better than I thought they'd be live. Thursday was, of course, amazing and engaging. Although I feel that I have outgrown that scene, that music I don't think I ever will...its not really music for all times, but in certain situations, I still turn to it. Outside of a small, slightly upsetting spontaneous occurrence which came from out of f-ing nowhere (the floor? The ceiling? An omen?) - which as we all know must happen to me whenever I revisit the live music scene - (to have a show that is naught with any emotional...occasion is still to be seen), the show was great and the night perfect. Eduardo and I had a good time.

Tonight I fly home for mother's day. I was just at Neiman's buying her a gift and was a little turned off by their sales associates. Snobby jerks...who work in retail. I have never understood that. Oh well, 3 hours left today and then home, hopefully, without (much) airport delay.

Archives