« Home | The "Work has become Blistering " EntryDate:17 Jul... » | The "lazy Sunday " EntryDate: 16 July 2006Climate:... » | I was POSTED ON NPR.ORGThe true allure of this eve... » | THE BEST PART IS THE MUSIC » | The Head Butt Seen 'Round The WorldIts official: I... » | I am afraid I am going through withdrawal. » | PANDA TIME » | LE SIGH. » | Independence After returning from nearly a week up... » | Why I love Fishbowl DCThe Important Question(Dang,... »

Shoulda Voted Claypool
"The ward bosses are treating the leadership of a $3 billion government that's responsible for public health and safety as a family heirloom to be passed down from generation to generation. It's not right, and I think there's a lot of anger out there and I think that it could come back to haunt the Democrats in the fall." --Claypool quoted in a Trib article.


Yep. Congratulations Stroger family, I am now seriously considering voting Republican for the first time in my life. This is disgraceful and embarassing for the city of chicago - I mean for chrissakes this "patronage" scheme in Chicago was almost whispered about but this is the equivilant of a democratic patronage bombing. I have no respect for Todd Stroger, less respect for the democratic party in Chicago, and zero respect for the Stroger family in general - who do they think they are, the f-ing Kennedys? If I wanted to vote for an investment banker with family ties i'd just vote republican and get it over with, which now looks like my only option.

Archives