« Home | I set up a message board. Its linked under Forum. ... » | I actually got the chance to go to one of the worl... » | Earlier this summer, I lost my boyfriend...haha, l... » | Lately I have been thinking about the female to ma... » | :::Bureaucrats strike again::: Part two of the wal... » | from earlier this summer...but its not like much h... » | In response, someone wrote me back saying in part,... » | My wallet was stolen this past summer. Here's a sa... » | Seeing things right now, kinda as: *** ... » | Now commence : the ever-so-enlightening blog which... »

Tomorrow begins my day of an official WBEZ pledge drive volunteer .... They say they're taking any level of donation but my piddly amount seems shameless.
So to compensate, i'm going to volunteer, and most likely, after seeing the hard work of this oh so important part of my life, i'll donate whatever I can...
because I don't want to let Ira Glass down.
And, I mean...thats what its really about.

I bet they'd love to hear me say THAT on the phone to those who call in....i have got to work on my sales pitch.

Archives