« Home | @work. Lucy1Ford: all I do at work is munch on ... » | ps) Kill Hannah is recording with The Matrix. Bec... » | The" 90 minutes " Entry Date: 14June Climate: Mich... » | This cannot be happening. Wanna dress like a Bar... » | The" argumentative " Entry Date: 11june Climate: I... » | The" nuts and berries " Entry Date: 10 June Climat... » | The advertise this on TV in Michigan. Insane yet w... » | ...at this rate, i'll never get to Cuba. Damnit!... » | I am feeling a little lackluster in finding meanin... » | a great film critic: FILM REVIEW; A Steely Hearte... »

The" and so? " Entry
Date: 15 June
Climate: summah
Eating: a fiji apple
Drinking: water
Feeling: busy
Listening to: American's In Paris, TAL
Watching: CNN in the office
Reading: TIME

"One thing, obviously, is that we don't want, and I know the Iraqi interim government doesn't want, is there to be lax security and for Saddam Hussein to somehow not stand trial," President George Bush.

And by that you means you'll...?
Idiot.
I can't even read how he tries to talk, I just get so angry at his incompetance. Did that phrase mean a shred of sense? Yes, but it could have been accomplished in amazingly shorter speech.

Things are tense here: the directors/founders of ACT (Steve Rosenthal, etc.) are all here.

In response to this, the chief of staff, who I love, looks at me and says "I am going across the street to get a cookie. Sometimes, I just need sweets...not chocoloate, just sweet..." (then she trails off and then says) "I think I am going to bake a pound cake this weekend. Do you like poundcake? Yes, I think i'll bake four, and bring it in, and we can all pick at it."
Shes fantastic. I just am sad that i'll be in San Francisco and miss this pound cake extravaganza.

Archives