« Home | Eduardo Cordon + Cherie Getchell: A typical day. » | I just got back from in house absentee voting, kee... » | ps) The Economist endorsed John Kerry* » | The " close call " Entry Date: October 29, 04 Clim... » | The "autumn " Entry Date: 9.28.04 Climate: Fall! E... » | The " Oh Love " Entry Date: 7 September Climate: C... » | The " Through a Glass" Entry Date: 30 August Clima... » | The "evolve " Entry Date: August 19 Climate: What ... » | I have two job offers: one with the DNC as an assi... » | " unneccessary " Date: 12 August Climate: its col... »

The" Christmas Spirit " Entry
Date: 12.13.04
Climate:COLD and WINDY-I almost blew over
Eating: sushi and a cupcake
Drinking:water
Feeling:full of christmas joy
Listening to: the soundtrack to the Peanuts Christmas special
Watching:Reality Bites
Reading: Law school apps

It has been a long time since I posted, too long. Since my last post, quite a bit has happened, much of it that I can't post as its, well, clearly private. But its changed me and how I look at my self, how I look at others, and I have realized that being or living with things that I never thought I could, I actually can. And I am very happy.

That vagueness aside, I finished my Kaplan course and took the LSAT. My applications aren't due until around April, so I am putting them together. I felt that the exam went well, considering the timing (refer to above, vague paragraph). Actually, bottom line, the exam went well. I was preparing for much more difficulty, but the length of it was what killed me. 5 hours. I was exhausted at the end of the day.

I will post more later I guess...things are well. Eddie and I are still happy...and facing obstacles but these come with the territory I suppose. Family is good, friends are good; planning a 25th birthday dinner at Wildfire for Jliz this Sunday. Firm dinners and parties for the holidays. The outlook on this coming year looks bright.

Archives