« Home | I have two job offers: one with the DNC as an assi... » | " unneccessary " Date: 12 August Climate: its col... » | " Merci Beaucoup " Date: Today is the last day Cl... » | "Imagine how I would feel, if your friends were al... » | " what the hell season is it, anyway? " Date: 11 ... » | " Modern Way of Letting Go " Date: 10 August Cli... » | The "intolerance " Entry Date: 9 August Climate: i... » | The " hurt " Entry Date: 6 August 04 Climate: stil... » | The "banging my head up the side of a wall " Entry... » | Hello Friends-- Well, if you have had the luxury o... »

The "evolve " Entry
Date: August 19
Climate: What is this weather?
Eating: Applesauce
Drinking: water
Feeling: odd.
Listening to: TV in the background, humming
Watching: Eddie drive
Reading: finished Waking the Dead, which made me think of Eddie and I in a very odd way; starting my new research project with Necessary Dreams and my womens ambition + masculinity lit.

I had my second interview today for Pfaff and Gill. I think it went very well: I also got the keys to my new place and started to move my stuff in...Eddie and I explored the area a bit; my place is so close to the lake:)
Things are going well, but this transition period for some reason makes me feel that life is so fragile...I don't know what that all means. Anyway.
Eddie and I are envisioning the seasons change outside my apartment: it makes me feel grounded. It is so nice to be home.

Archives