« Home | " unneccessary " Date: 12 August Climate: its col... » | " Merci Beaucoup " Date: Today is the last day Cl... » | "Imagine how I would feel, if your friends were al... » | " what the hell season is it, anyway? " Date: 11 ... » | " Modern Way of Letting Go " Date: 10 August Cli... » | The "intolerance " Entry Date: 9 August Climate: i... » | The " hurt " Entry Date: 6 August 04 Climate: stil... » | The "banging my head up the side of a wall " Entry... » | Hello Friends-- Well, if you have had the luxury o... » | »

I have two job offers: one with the DNC as an assistant director for their Chicago office, permanently based in Chicago but with the possibility to leave for a swing state if I want to (its nice to have options) or back with the union as a full time organizer.
I am in between what I want.
Tomorrow I am interviewing with a law firm downtown--with the actual head lawyer, Bruce Pfaff, himself. We'll see how that goes.
Put application in for the apartment I want: off Montrose, right near the lake --a massive one bedroom, all utilities included. We'll see--I don't know the area very well.

I am having fun at Jliz's apartment--her wallet was stolen from church (bastards!) so I took her out for...Steak and Shake --not the healthiest meal but comfort food when times are..tough, and it feels like she's had a rash of it lately...but the whole church-stealing thing prompted Brian to say something to the effect that Jesus isn't safe, which made us both laugh.

Meanwhile, I am tearing off Kill Hannah's name from all fliers I see advertising their upcoming show. I know, I know. But it just gets me so angry that it just sorta...happens. My hands just sorta start to tear, in anger.

This is an interesting week, lots of changes, transitions. I spoke with Stephanie for an hour and I miss her terribly--I guess I miss that part of my life terribly. But I know these changes are what is supposed to be happening--it just feels so...out of place for where I am used to being. Its all chaos and madness at once, I suppose.

Back to laying.

Archives