« Home | " Modern Way of Letting Go " Date: 10 August Cli... » | The "intolerance " Entry Date: 9 August Climate: i... » | The " hurt " Entry Date: 6 August 04 Climate: stil... » | The "banging my head up the side of a wall " Entry... » | Hello Friends-- Well, if you have had the luxury o... » | » | The "End is Near " Entry Date: 3 August 2004 Clima... » | I am all for recycling but this is just disgusting... » | The "happy when it rains " Entry Date: 27 July C... » | I have been researching tort reform recently and c... »

" what the hell season is it, anyway? "
Date: 11 August
Climate: COLD --what the?
Eating: -- I ate spinach last night and, what else? threw up.
Drinking: water + coffee
Feeling: tired.
Listening to: Massive Attack -- Protection--possibly the song that speaks to me most right now?
Watching: Sex and the City on TBS
Reading: -

I love this new template.

Feeling a little tired of...everything in my life, literally everything. Don't really know what else to say. Its cold here, and I just want to lay in bed, even though I did, seriously, almost burn my room and probably hotel down last night and the room, although heavily fumigated (sp?) really really stinks like a BBQ or some shit like that.

Still phasing out here. ..toying with using my time post lsat pre law school to really, really, write a manuscript. So very "innervolved" right now (new word? guess so).

New kid here from the UK. Name is Karin--blonde...his dad is some hot shot who knows Rosenthal or something. I didn't bother to ask. He was so...smiley. When this became a turn off to me I don't know...he's around my age and I think staying in my hotel...I could have a friend for two days! (sighs)--Begining to feel less and less like the happy little worker and more and more like George from Dead Like Me ("not.so.close")

Dreamt of late law school applications and frantic post office runs with my little brother in a car from Oregon, where I was back in my hometown, seeing the faces of ex boyfriends in cars driving by. I don't know what the hell that means...it was definitely the fumes.

i can't read this font. but i ::love:: the colors. hearts.

Post a Comment

Archives