« Home | I am all for recycling but this is just disgusting... » | The "happy when it rains " Entry Date: 27 July C... » | I have been researching tort reform recently and c... » | The " gone away" Entry Date: 7.26 Climate: this ... » | Labor Pays Its Dues July 23, 2004 Conservatives... » | The " languish " Entry Date: 23 July Climate: co... » | Today has been a monumentally frustrating day. I c... » | I am listening to the This American Life where the... » | Memorable... Q: Any advice? Is it a move on and ... » | I hate this new blogger template crap.   Today I w... »

The "End is Near " Entry
Date: 3 August 2004
Climate: Summer sun
Eating: rice
Drinking: water
Feeling: finalized
Listening to: Howie Day
Watching: ProActive infomercials
Reading:
The dawn is breaking/A light shining through/You're barely waking/And I'm tangled up in you/Yeah/I'm open, you're closed/Where I follow, you'll go/I worry I won't see your face/Light up again/Even the best fall down sometimes/Even the wrong words seem to rhyme/Out of the doubt that fills my mind/I somehow find/You and I collide/I'm quiet you know/You make a first impression/I've found I'm scared to know /I'm always on your mind/Even the best fall down sometimes/Even the stars refuse to shine/Out of the back you fall in time/I somehow find/You and I collide/Even the best fall down sometimes/Even the wrong words seem to ryhme/Out of the doubt that fills your mind/You finally find/You and I collide/You finally find/You and I collide/You finally find/You and I collide --this is Jliz's favorite Howie Day tune. I have been listening to alot of Howie lately. How emo of me.

My last day in MI is the 13th.

Couldn't be happier.
There's a nail in my tire. Great. Going to exchange the car for another -- I don't think it will be another shuttle, I hope I am not back to the cavalier (yuck)--

Home, here I come.

Archives