« Home | I have been researching tort reform recently and c... » | The " gone away" Entry Date: 7.26 Climate: this ... » | Labor Pays Its Dues July 23, 2004 Conservatives... » | The " languish " Entry Date: 23 July Climate: co... » | Today has been a monumentally frustrating day. I c... » | I am listening to the This American Life where the... » | Memorable... Q: Any advice? Is it a move on and ... » | I hate this new blogger template crap.   Today I w... » | The" ihate michigan" Entry Date: 19 July Climate... » | The" Go Ask Alice " Entry Date: 7.12/04--i missed ... »

The "happy when it rains " Entry
Date: 27 July
Climate: COLD and rainy--this place is abysmal
Eating: melba toast, unsalted wheat
Drinking: focus vitamin water
Feeling: chilled
Listening to: Sonic Youth
Watching: cnn and Kerry in that bunny suit thing, prompting my boss to mutter "he looks like something out of Willy Wonka..." See, that makes me want to vote for him more.
Reading: articles in the Grand Rapids press

The more I listen to Sonic Youth, the more frustrated I get with the Yeah Yeah Yeah's...the Yeah3's are really only a louder and more "live" sounding version of Sonic Youth and it pisses me off. I like them still but my respect for them has dropped off....I guess you really can't create any new music from scratch. Thankfully the art of the DJ and the Mix and the Producer have given us the "new' music today, which I find just great.

Bush is here on Friday...so thats pretty much my week. Everyone thought he was going to Battle Creek (the fuck?) so I had to literally call the white house to verify his Grand Rapids appearance. Sighs all around.

I spent the night in tears. I miss home/friends/eddie so much that words don't suffice, I just spend the time crying, literally. I try to clean it up for when he calls because lets face it, to call a constantly crying girlfriend is no fun. I just miss him so much. So lonely up here.

Archives