« Home | The" ihate michigan" Entry Date: 19 July Climate... » | The" Go Ask Alice " Entry Date: 7.12/04--i missed ... » | ...i loved this article, yet this is possibly bias... » | My new poll question is: What do you do when you g... » | The" White Boy " Entry Date: July 9 Climate: sprin... » | The" still taking on the world " Entry Date: 8July... » | The" toss and turn " Entry Date: July 7 Climate: i... » | The" story of us " Entry Date: 7/6.04 Climate: coo... » | wrote myself:) President Bush will be in Michigan... » | Let the races begin! I heard my boss talking ab... »

I hate this new blogger template crap.
 
Today I was joking about marriage and how easy it is--without a wedding or anything. I found that in DuPage County if you want to get married, you can for only 15 bucks, and heres a little factoid: First cousins older than the age of 50 may marry.
ew...
Its not that I want to get married its that I hate how far apart he and I are--and if I can't have the middleground (living back in Chicago with only a blink of time between us) then this marriage/living together thing would be completely shelved...we all know how I feel about that anyway--its drastic situations like this that drive me to believe in things that I never thought I would.
I am back at work and literally dreaded every second coming back. I hate it here so much that I am looking at jobs that involve working as a receptionist in a hair salon. Again, nothing like a job within the passion you once had to drive it out of you.
I am in a bad mood and think its just maladjusted stress and loathing for this week. I never knew that phrase "I hate my job" could impact my life so much.
 

Archives