« Home | The" still taking on the world " Entry Date: 8July... » | The" toss and turn " Entry Date: July 7 Climate: i... » | The" story of us " Entry Date: 7/6.04 Climate: coo... » | wrote myself:) President Bush will be in Michigan... » | Let the races begin! I heard my boss talking ab... » | Normally, not that big a fan of USA Today but this... » | The" Jon no H " Entry Date: I think this was the ... » | The" Luckiest " Entry Date: June 29 Climate: no cl... » | I got in my first actual argument with my director... » | The" Notebook " Entry Date: handover day Climate: ... »

The" White Boy " Entry
Date: July 9
Climate: spring moreso than summer
Eating: --
Drinking: more vitamin water
Feeling: annoyed
Listening to: hum of the fax machine and dsl hook up
Watching: nightline
Reading: information on the lifting of steel tariffs

I have gotten hollered at alot in my lifetime...and generally we all know how i respond to that.
Today, though, at 930am, I was walking into work when a Ford focus drove by me and began to holler something lewd which I wont repeat here. He also made this face that made my stomach churn.
He was a 20something white male.
Like they all are here.
Now previously, I have had experience with cat calling and its mainly been from latin or black men but here, I find they are much more...respectful, for lack of a better word.
So I got pissed and flicked him off and he laughed.

...too early in the morning for those antics.
sometimes I loathe being a girl.

Archives