« Home | I got in my first actual argument with my director... » | The" Notebook " Entry Date: handover day Climate: ... » | The" Carried " Entry Date: 25 June Climate: 70's ... » | The"Rice a Roni" Entry Date: June 18 Climate: cold... » | The" Getting Ready " Entry Date: June 17. The mont... » | i hate it when my computer says No Cookies. I have... » | The" Future-Forward " Entry Date: hump day: Wednes... » | The" and so? " Entry Date: 15 June Climate: summah... » | @work. Lucy1Ford: all I do at work is munch on ... » | ps) Kill Hannah is recording with The Matrix. Bec... »

The" Luckiest " Entry
Date: June 29
Climate: no clue. I work in a basement.
Eating: premade peanut butter crackers
Drinking: water
Feeling: tired. again.
Listening to: By Your Side/Sade (awww)
Watching: --
Reading: predrafts of releases i'll surely look at again.

I am eating these little peanut butter crackers premade in this little package.
We have alot of snacks around my office.


Archives