« Home | The" Future-Forward " Entry Date: hump day: Wednes... » | The" and so? " Entry Date: 15 June Climate: summah... » | @work. Lucy1Ford: all I do at work is munch on ... » | ps) Kill Hannah is recording with The Matrix. Bec... » | The" 90 minutes " Entry Date: 14June Climate: Mich... » | This cannot be happening. Wanna dress like a Bar... » | The" argumentative " Entry Date: 11june Climate: I... » | The" nuts and berries " Entry Date: 10 June Climat... » | The advertise this on TV in Michigan. Insane yet w... » | ...at this rate, i'll never get to Cuba. Damnit!... »

i hate it when my computer says No Cookies. I have tried to disable them, even just site-specific style, but our organizations firewall is like a fucking chastity belt around my computers waist.

Just thought i'd share.

Also, did you see Google today? Such an homage to James Joyce's Ulysses.

Archives