« Home | The" and so? " Entry Date: 15 June Climate: summah... » | @work. Lucy1Ford: all I do at work is munch on ... » | ps) Kill Hannah is recording with The Matrix. Bec... » | The" 90 minutes " Entry Date: 14June Climate: Mich... » | This cannot be happening. Wanna dress like a Bar... » | The" argumentative " Entry Date: 11june Climate: I... » | The" nuts and berries " Entry Date: 10 June Climat... » | The advertise this on TV in Michigan. Insane yet w... » | ...at this rate, i'll never get to Cuba. Damnit!... » | I am feeling a little lackluster in finding meanin... »

The" Future-Forward " Entry
Date: hump day: Wednesday 16 June
Climate: it will rain today*
Eating: pistachios
Drinking: vitamin water
Feeling: sad
Listening to: hearings on NPR
Watching: Sex and the City on TBS
Reading: Vanity Fair: David Beckham

Eddie got a job in the food industry...needless to say, we'll get great deals on pizza from here on in.
Last night he told me that he's started a fund where a certain amount of money is put away for a certain article needed to get engaged...usually begun with a dramatic and emotional "yes" and then the placing of the article on my hand.
I told him that at least if we break up, he'll have a nice sum of money to like buy a new car with...
It is really going to be happening. I can't believe it.

I have been eating these pistachios all morning. I don't know why I crave these little nuts but I read an article that eating a few cups of nuts a day can help your metabolism so thats always a plus.

I am really getting excited about going to San Francisco and running there...although the weather will be on the cool side (didn't Hemmingway say something about that?) the landscape looks so beautiful and having never been to California before, I am really excited.

Two more days of work, well a day and a half really. I get to cut out early tomorrow to "pack" (I love that that suggestion was thought up entirely by my director and not me).
In other news, apparently some of my mail from CHICAGO got sent to a union members HOME. I have NO idea what it is or how it got there but shes bringing it over. So strange.

Now onto another conference call.

:::
Later, that same day...


I lost my debit card.
Fuck.
so thats great.

Work is very frustrating today: its hard to balance the fence between appeasing ACT and working with SEIU members who are not really qualified or experienced, but weren't really asked to be. I guess its no one's fault per say but it makes it really hard to get this done without pulling out half my hair.

Archives