« Home | The" Notebook " Entry Date: handover day Climate: ... » | The" Carried " Entry Date: 25 June Climate: 70's ... » | The"Rice a Roni" Entry Date: June 18 Climate: cold... » | The" Getting Ready " Entry Date: June 17. The mont... » | i hate it when my computer says No Cookies. I have... » | The" Future-Forward " Entry Date: hump day: Wednes... » | The" and so? " Entry Date: 15 June Climate: summah... » | @work. Lucy1Ford: all I do at work is munch on ... » | ps) Kill Hannah is recording with The Matrix. Bec... » | The" 90 minutes " Entry Date: 14June Climate: Mich... »

I got in my first actual argument with my director today. I already called Julie and Eddie to rehash it and they both assured me that although hard to say and do, what I did was right in the end.
If i get this job back in Chicago on the 16th I am taking it and running back home...

I am so tired today. I pushed paper all day, editing op eds and inserting facts and then fact checking. Its almost five and I would like to go but seeing as I usually stay until 6, that may appear odd. I don't know.
But its not like anything could happen now that would be bad...you know?

Anyway,

I work with people who like Michael Moore for chrissakes. Working here has brought out the nonexistent republican side that I honestly never thought existed.

Archives