« Home | i hate it when my computer says No Cookies. I have... » | The" Future-Forward " Entry Date: hump day: Wednes... » | The" and so? " Entry Date: 15 June Climate: summah... » | @work. Lucy1Ford: all I do at work is munch on ... » | ps) Kill Hannah is recording with The Matrix. Bec... » | The" 90 minutes " Entry Date: 14June Climate: Mich... » | This cannot be happening. Wanna dress like a Bar... » | The" argumentative " Entry Date: 11june Climate: I... » | The" nuts and berries " Entry Date: 10 June Climat... » | The advertise this on TV in Michigan. Insane yet w... »

The" Getting Ready " Entry
Date: June 17. The month is flying by...
Climate: muggy
Eating: fat free, dry wheat melba toast.
Drinking: balance VitaminWater
Feeling: excited
Listening to: mix cd's for trip
Watching: Bridget Jones's Diary
Reading: TIME

Heres the forecast from weather.com for my trip. Its like Jliz's dream:) I wish it was going to be hotter.

10-Day Forecast Free Trial: 3x Faster Radar Maps & No Ads!
Printable Forecast
Daytime High / Overnight Low (°F) Precip.
Today
Jun 17 Mostly Sunny 63°/53° 0 %
Fri
Jun 18 Mostly Sunny 65°/54° 0 %
Sat
Jun 19 Mostly Sunny 68°/53° 10 %
Sun
Jun 20 Mostly Sunny 69°/54° 10 %
Mon
Jun 21 Mostly Sunny 66°/53° 0 %
Tue
Jun 22 Sunny 65°/54° 0 %
Wed
Jun 23 Mostly Sunny 66°/53° 10 %
Thu
Jun 24 Mostly Sunny 66°/53° 30 %
Fri
Jun 25 Mostly Sunny 66°/54° 0 %
Sat
Jun 26 Partly Cloudy 65°/53° 0 %
Last Updated Thursday, June 17, 2004, at 9:43 AM Pacific Daylight Time

-->I am leaving early to do laundry and pack. I am excited to get out of here for awhile, and the best part is that when I get back, eddie will be arriving.
I miss him so much. I mailed him, along with my dad's fathers day card, something fun today.

Archives