« Home | The" Carried " Entry Date: 25 June Climate: 70's ... » | The"Rice a Roni" Entry Date: June 18 Climate: cold... » | The" Getting Ready " Entry Date: June 17. The mont... » | i hate it when my computer says No Cookies. I have... » | The" Future-Forward " Entry Date: hump day: Wednes... » | The" and so? " Entry Date: 15 June Climate: summah... » | @work. Lucy1Ford: all I do at work is munch on ... » | ps) Kill Hannah is recording with The Matrix. Bec... » | The" 90 minutes " Entry Date: 14June Climate: Mich... » | This cannot be happening. Wanna dress like a Bar... »

The" Notebook " Entry
Date: handover day
Climate: cold*
Eating: --
Drinking: vitamin water
Feeling: sad
Listening to: the uhaul waiting line
Watching: --
Reading: backed up emails

So the weekend of love has sadly concluded.
After three remarkable days, which included a lovely drive to Michigan, a lovely time spent at the Downers Grove Heritage Fest (Funnel Cake intro was a blazing success!), dining out, badly, in Michigan (I tried to convince him that sushi anywhere in Michigan was a bad idea...)as well as watching the Notebook (sniff sniff), he is gone and I am back at work. I am very tired, we spent most of last night up talking, which was moving and exceptionally amazing as usual. I just don't know how long we're going to be this happy, and the fact that it just keeps growing is amazing to me.

How i miss him already.

But its the fourth this weekend, and that means Cherie and Eddie are going to the Taste! And there's Fireworks! And a Ferris Wheel!

oh Holidays.

Archives