« Home | The" Luckiest " Entry Date: June 29 Climate: no cl... » | I got in my first actual argument with my director... » | The" Notebook " Entry Date: handover day Climate: ... » | The" Carried " Entry Date: 25 June Climate: 70's ... » | The"Rice a Roni" Entry Date: June 18 Climate: cold... » | The" Getting Ready " Entry Date: June 17. The mont... » | i hate it when my computer says No Cookies. I have... » | The" Future-Forward " Entry Date: hump day: Wednes... » | The" and so? " Entry Date: 15 June Climate: summah... » | @work. Lucy1Ford: all I do at work is munch on ... »

The" Jon no H " Entry
Date: I think this was the predetermined handover day, but we're so tricky we upped it by a few...
Climate: going to run today
Eating: --
Drinking: revive, vitamin water
Feeling: like I don't want to be here
Listening to: wbez/morning edition
Watching: nightline
Reading: The Economist

I have realized that i have an addiction to news. I can't stop watching it or reading it and I really don't want to be so alert to it anymore. I would like to be able to tune it out but I really just can't anymore.
Its like its not enough that its on all day at work, and its all I hear about at work, but now i try to rest and find my mind processing in soundbites and news reel.
When your job takes over your life...thats a TAL episode, I'm fairly sure.

And the title to this entry is referring to the sex and the city that i watched last night where carrie referred to a guy samantha was sleeping with as J-O-N. No H just jon no h. I miss that show.

Archives