« Home | The" story of us " Entry Date: 7/6.04 Climate: coo... » | wrote myself:) President Bush will be in Michigan... » | Let the races begin! I heard my boss talking ab... » | Normally, not that big a fan of USA Today but this... » | The" Jon no H " Entry Date: I think this was the ... » | The" Luckiest " Entry Date: June 29 Climate: no cl... » | I got in my first actual argument with my director... » | The" Notebook " Entry Date: handover day Climate: ... » | The" Carried " Entry Date: 25 June Climate: 70's ... » | The"Rice a Roni" Entry Date: June 18 Climate: cold... »

The" toss and turn " Entry
Date: July 7
Climate: its gray and humid and downright depressing
Eating: --
Drinking: balance vitamin water and i just poured a cup of coffee. I am curious as to how this will sit. Maybe if I begin to throw up I can go home.
Feeling: only two more days until Eddie comes*
Listening to: ACT media conference call (really just everyone breathing as we wait)
Watching: Sex and the City on TBS ("very funny")
Reading: newest Economist (trying to. I can't focus on anything)

I cannot sleep. These last two nights have been absolutely horrible. I really think its because I am getting used to sleeping next to Eddie--even when we slept in that massive huge bed at the hotel last weekend, I found myself waking up on his side, usually with our arms somewhat around one another. These past two nights, I haven't been able to sleep at all--I toss and turn and prowl around and sleep drastically later seeing as I am at work until 7 or 730pm every day...I don't know.

I am getting really angry at Ralph Nader and how lame his plight has become--he is just a subsidary of the right wing, who's "we need the democracy to have a third party" crap is getting really really fucking old.

So clearly not getting enough sleep is making me so happy.

Archives