« Home | The" White Boy " Entry Date: July 9 Climate: sprin... » | The" still taking on the world " Entry Date: 8July... » | The" toss and turn " Entry Date: July 7 Climate: i... » | The" story of us " Entry Date: 7/6.04 Climate: coo... » | wrote myself:) President Bush will be in Michigan... » | Let the races begin! I heard my boss talking ab... » | Normally, not that big a fan of USA Today but this... » | The" Jon no H " Entry Date: I think this was the ... » | The" Luckiest " Entry Date: June 29 Climate: no cl... » | I got in my first actual argument with my director... »

My new poll question is: What do you do when you get frustrated at work?

Carl: sometimes i get frustrated at work, close my door and just listen to music or on saturdays i nap.

Julie: i get really flushed and then usually walk away from my desk.

More responses forthcoming...

Archives