« Home | I am listening to the This American Life where the... » | Memorable... Q: Any advice? Is it a move on and ... » | I hate this new blogger template crap.   Today I w... » | The" ihate michigan" Entry Date: 19 July Climate... » | The" Go Ask Alice " Entry Date: 7.12/04--i missed ... » | ...i loved this article, yet this is possibly bias... » | My new poll question is: What do you do when you g... » | The" White Boy " Entry Date: July 9 Climate: sprin... » | The" still taking on the world " Entry Date: 8July... » | The" toss and turn " Entry Date: July 7 Climate: i... »

Today has been a monumentally frustrating day. I can't even get into what is going on right now because I might either start to cry or scream, or maybe both at once.
 
I wish I was outside, running in this heat...that always makes me feel better. But no, stuck in the basement.
 
Only a little over 100 days left.

I also am really tired of people thinking this is a job, and they're only going into it for the 600 bucks a week. I hope they understand what canvassing and phone banking means. I really do.

And in my own interpretation...said first in an entirely different context..."I have tried reason, and reason failed to produce a solution..."
So what is my only solution?
I am listening to the TAL about office politics. Conflict and high drama, aka ACT MI.

Hang in there, kittie cat, its almost friday. Thats right.

If only David Rakoff could come to celebrate my birthday with me.

Archives