« Home | Its really hard to be happy nowadays.What is happe... » | Shoulda Voted Claypool "The ward bosses are treati... » | The "Work has become Blistering " EntryDate:17 Jul... » | The "lazy Sunday " EntryDate: 16 July 2006Climate:... » | I was POSTED ON NPR.ORGThe true allure of this eve... » | THE BEST PART IS THE MUSIC » | The Head Butt Seen 'Round The WorldIts official: I... » | I am afraid I am going through withdrawal. » | PANDA TIME » | LE SIGH. »

It may be just 2006 and the World Cup is...over, but already I am looking forward to UEFA Euro 2008 - :) I really would like to go and tickets have yet to be disclosed. It would be June of 2008 for like the whole month of tournament play and the championships. Although I am sad that Zidane and Figo won't be playing, to see football in Europe would be amazing.

Who wants to go with me? Besides Eduardo? Anyone? Maybe I could find a study summer abroad program in Switzerland/Austria since that will be my 2L summer* Yes Yes Yes. Or I could volunteer, be/c I know they need some. More details on that soon.

Archives