« Home | CRAZY PIECE OF ART OF THE DAY » | As if I need any more shows to become addicted to,... » | Our trip to Spain is really shaping up - especiall... » | I LOVE YOU ZOE WILLIAMS...MY INTELLECTUAL TWIN. » | "Those potatoes were in the deep fat f-ing fryer. ... » | The "Poang, Ektorp and Lack " EntryDate: 23 July 2... » | The "I am a male model, not a male prostitute " En... » | It may be just 2006 and the World Cup is...over, b... » | Its really hard to be happy nowadays.What is happe... » | Shoulda Voted Claypool "The ward bosses are treati... »

I should note that I found that "Mad Dog" painting in the most unlikely spot, at least I thought so - it was found while doing research today on the JAMA website. So weird. I was speaking to Eduardo today about bears - really be/c we both carry nicknames for one another that involves each of us being one (him: grizzly bear, moi: panda bear, clearly):

me: You're like a bear.
Eduardo sticks tongue out at me, presumably trying to lick my face.
me: Stop! NO tongues. None - ew - please.
Eduardo: I'm a bear! We use our tongues! How else do you think we get our honey out of those jars?
me: No, you use your paws. Like this: I demonstrate faux honey paw grabbing and eating, hand = paw
Eduardo: No little one. No. No bears do that.
-
Silence for a bit while I think about this.
-
me: ...Winnie does.
Eduardo: (laughs), no, Real bears.
me: Oh, really?

End of conversation. This happens alot - we discuss things that we both ultimately know are foolish, pointless, and silly but thats why I love spending time with him so much - I am a foolish, pointless and silly person and I demand company of the like.

Today was a great day at work - j/k, it was awful, and I had company in this sentiment a/k/a Jliz - which is why we probably embarked on a short convo about the perennial convo favorite, women's roles, reasoning, biology, and life choices (sounds like a college elective). Her blog has the details, but that is a prime reason why I love Jliz - she has a mind that I admire and I am glad she and I can be considerably enjoyable company for one another - especially during an otherwise shitty work day.

Chelsea (yeah!) v MLS All Stars (boo) game Saturday. Cannot.wait.

Archives