« Home | I LOVE YOU ZOE WILLIAMS...MY INTELLECTUAL TWIN. » | "Those potatoes were in the deep fat f-ing fryer. ... » | The "Poang, Ektorp and Lack " EntryDate: 23 July 2... » | The "I am a male model, not a male prostitute " En... » | It may be just 2006 and the World Cup is...over, b... » | Its really hard to be happy nowadays.What is happe... » | Shoulda Voted Claypool "The ward bosses are treati... » | The "Work has become Blistering " EntryDate:17 Jul... » | The "lazy Sunday " EntryDate: 16 July 2006Climate:... » | I was POSTED ON NPR.ORGThe true allure of this eve... »

Our trip to Spain is really shaping up - especially now that we have planned to see a REAL MADRID game on the 7th. I cannot wait. I feel so excited for this; not just to see Spain and to see some fantastic football, but also be/c I feel it will give me a goal - outside of getting out alive - for the end of my first semester of law school. I recieved my orientation materials today and things with my loan have finally gotten in order. Very happy. I need to take a day to get mentally shifted towards what I have left to get done before I start orientation - buying books, reading the rest of the summer reading list, etc. But the excitement is there, and the determination.

I also read an interview on the REAL MADRID website with Zidane concerning his retirement - turns out, he lives there with his family and his boys play on the youth Real Madrid team. Aww.

ps) also found out Real Madrid is coming to play v. Real Salt Lake - I hate that it's called Real Salt Lake. Isn't Real Spanish for Royal? So Royal Salt Lake?...why not just ROYAL Salt Lake. LAME.

Archives